Great meeting. 12 women pilots. 6 family and friends.Lots of food, lively discussions and generally pleasant get-together on a beautiful Florida December afternoon.
Saturday December 3
10am – 2pm
Spruce Creek Fly-in, Port Orange
Fly or drive. Get to know members. Casual BBQ lunch. Business meeting.
- Call to order
- Membership – Introductions – Virginie (C0-chair), Lauren, Gaby (Germany), Carolyn (Louisville KY), Marcia (Rochester NY), Valerie (Secretary), Pat (Long Island NY), Lynn (NJ), Susan (Treasurer), Naiara (Co-chair), also Marilyn (NJ), Carmen
- Section meeting updates
- Fall Southeast Section meeting – Creek Falls State Park TN – scholarships – new section scholarships, international registry
- Spring 2017 April 28-30 Tamiami FL
- Treasurer’s report – Susan – money from former chapter available, some paperwork still to be resolved.
- Scholarship Committee – will be formed, review applications, only one received and not granted
- Nominating Committee – candidates for election in June 2017 ( 2 years, od numbered years)
- Education Committee – for outreach activities
- Web site – upcoming events, member trip reports, meeting minutes
- Flying activities – coordinating with Spaceport Chapter for KSC fly-in and tour
- Next meeting – planning for Feb or Mar
- Adjourn – Susan / Lauren